MI Airsofters Union Home to The Undead Airsoft Team
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MI Airsofters Union Home to The Undead Airsoft Team

The Undead Airsoft Team

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Read me

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Admin-Mr Hyde
Undead General
Undead General
Admin-Mr Hyde

Male Number of posts : 54
Primary Weapon : M324SG-A Sniper
Secondary Weapon : mp5a4
Registration date : 2009-01-22

Read me Empty
PostSubject: Read me   Read me I_icon_minitimeFri Jan 23, 2009 1:59 am

Hello and welcome to the Airsoft Union here are some rules that you must follow

Airsoft war rules
1) 3 shots and ur out and must raise your death flag ( death flag is a white hankie) the walk to the check point. If there is Medics in a game raise your death flag and wait were you are. If you say your out at any time even if you are mistaken you are still out.

2) When in a game you must have your safety goggles on at all time if seen with them off you will get a warning the you will be ejected from the game if this behavior continues you will made to sit out a game after this you will be done for the day

3) If shot in the head you may take a brake if needed but tell the squad lead when your leaving the game and coming back in this is a timed brake at maximum 5 min

Airsoft Union forum rules
1) NO harassing other members of the forum or any others you can have a little fun but if it gets to far out of hand you will be excluded from this site and field. like every thing else you will get a warning

Airsoft Union,
High Chancellor Admin-Mr Hyde
Back to top Go down
https://miairsoftunion.forumotion.com

Read me
Page 1 of 1